Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Letter From Belize

Dear Baio-ge,

Things are in a flux here. And sometimes in a good way and sometimes in a bad.

The bots of Blackburne are still causing trouble. Giving headaches to all the inhabitants. Got in a tussle last night with a few. Don’t worry, Baio-ge. Im perfectly alright. Just some bruises and scrapes. Most of it is layered from when I got into a tussle with a replicant. Gorram thing walked into Fook’s and just started hitting on me. 

Told you I was bad luck.

I wish you were here. I wish you and Bridge were here. I wish I had someone to talk to. I suppose the Shepard could work. But I feel the need to stay away from him as of late. I suppose I could tackle one of the other girls that hang around. Even Lily. But I need confidences and Lily isn’t known for keeping a secret.

I suppose I can tell you through the cortex. Its not like I have military secrets…

I told you about the thing between a captain named Duncan Cooperstone and Immi? Well… seems Immi is in love with him too. But she is more in love with Td. In fact, Td proposed to Immi. She said yes. You know how I feel about that. I didn’t know whether to cry or laugh. But I do feel happy for them. Don’t get me wrong. I would be proud to wear any frou frou frilly outfit Immi wanted me to wear at her wedding. But you know how I am. Always thinking. And I thought about how lonely I was.

Not good, right?

I went to Hale’s and ran into Duncan. He had something for me. A ship. I have a ship, Xav! A MedEvac. He gave me a ship. I don’t know if it was happiness about the ship or just something about his actions opened something up. But I felt an attraction. I have feelings for Duncan Cooperstone!

This is turning out to be the most horrible of messes, Xav. I don’t know whether to cry, jump off a building or turn myself in to get put into a mental ward.

What do I tell my best friend who is engaged to my ex boyfriend… and who is also in love with the man I have feelings for?! And he loves her so much. Even has a picture of Immi in his bunk. How can I compete with that? It’s a lost cause, Xav…

For now, I am going to just keep breathing every day. And hope one day my heart gets a jumpstart.

 

Love you so much, Baio-ge. Tell everyone I love them.

 ~Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment